Senior UX/UI Designer
What do you need to get this position?
- At least 3,5 year of experience in the domain of UX, UI or Product design
- A good understanding of design process, methods and techniques with ability to adapt them to the project needs, goals and constraints
- Mobile and web usability knowledge and understanding how to apply it
- Being able to present your design and explain the reasoning behind it
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch, AdobeXD, Axure, etc.
- Design system knowledge and ability to build component libraries as a part of product design delivery
- Previous involvement in a client-facing role in international environment is a plus
- Attention to details, ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Fluent communication in English (speaking and writing)
In return you can expect
Exceptional work environment with flexible working hours
Private healthcare and paid holiday leave
Education budget. You choose when & what you want to learn
Creative, fast-paced, flexible, fun and challenging workplace